Come and experience one of the best cooking classes in NY at Marcello's. We offer a lunch class and a dinner class. Classes start at 1:00 pm for the lunch class and 7pm for the dinner class. The costs of these classes are $50.00 per person, plus tax, tip and beverage, which includes a three course menu of an appetizer, entree, dessert and coffee. Beverage on consumption. Every one of our NY cooking classes will offer different recipes, so the more you come, the more you can learn and enjoy.
PS: These cooking classes are not hands-on cooking. Classes are made only for private groups with minimum 8 people.
Corporate Team Building & Private Parties
In addition to our individual Marcello's Suffern New York cooking classes, we also provide Group Cooking programs. These are terrific for corporate team building or entertaining clients and have been enjoyed by many local and out-of state companies. This program is great for companies who are looking to:
- Build Teams
- Create Teamwork Between Departments
- Learn How to Think Out of the Box
- Understand the Importance of Clear Communication Throughout Your Organization
Our Suffern NY cooking classes are a great way to bring people together, especially in a dining room and kitchen as big as ours! Some examples of past cooking classes include:
- Sea scallops with mushroom and leeks ragu, breast of chicken saltimbocca, open face napoleon
- Summer Italian minestrone, calamari with sweet peas light tomato sauce with crostini, coffee granita
- Warm goat cheese salad , fettucine with speck zucchini and parmigiano sauce, tiramisu
- Risotto with chicken and spinach, stuffed eggplant with vegetable, poached pear red wine syrup
- Pasta with fresh tomato mozzarella & basil, lamb chops with broccoli rabe, zabaione with fresh berries
- Mussels garlic white wine sauce with crostini, pan seared tuna roasted garlic balsamic sauce, panna cotta
Marcello's offers the best private cooking classes NY has to offer for parties of eight or more. Call 845.357.9108 or Email Marcello for more details.
Our New York Cooking classes gift certificates are also available: Click Here!
We will call you the day before the cooking classes to confirm. We reserve the right to cancel any cooking class that does not have a minimum of five people. If you are interested in booking a private party for up to twelve people, Marcello would be happy to discuss a menu with you.
To book your cooking classes in NY at Marcello's, please call us at 845.357.9108 or Contact Us via Email Experience the best cooking classes New York offers, experience Marcello's!